- Support for Azure SQL Data Warehouse in SSMS. This is good news indeed.
- Support for PowerShell script generation in the Always Encrypted wizard
- Improved connection times to Azure SQL databases
- New ‘Backup to URL’ dialog to support the creation of Azure storage credentials for SQL Server 2016 database backups
- New Restore dialog to streamline restoring a SQL Server 2016 database backup from the Microsoft Azure storage service.
and some bug fixes too. I cannot wait to play with Azure SQL Data Warehouse using the new SSMS release